It is the highest peak in Africa 5,895m (19,341 ft) above sea level you can call it the roof of Africa. Mt. Kilimanjaro is an awesome spectacle and climbing it is achievable by anyone who is determined.
The Mountain is accessible throughout the year via Machame route by a minimum of 6 days, Marangu routes for a minimum of 5days, Rongai routes, Lemosho route and Umbwe routes which consider to the shortest but challenging one. April and May it is heavy rains season, while the best month are January to March and August to October.
Only Marangu routes accommodate tourist in hut or bandas by Swahili words. The rest route you will be accommodated under tent. We provide airport pickup and drop off. You can add four (4days) or more days for a relaxation in Zanzibar beach , this will be a breath taking after a tough and long walk to the peak of mount Kilimanjaro.
Walking while viewing down from the snowy summit to the vast plains 5,895m on the highest free standing Mt.Kilimanjaro for the first time it’s truly an interesting and unique wonder.
Kilimanjaro is an awesome spectacle, and climbing it is achievable by anyone who is determined.
The Marangu Route is also known as the "Coca Cola" or "Tourist" route. It is the easiest and shortest route to the summit and many people in a hurry try to make the summit via this overcrowded route, although less than 50% will make it. 90% of the Kilimanjaro climbers use this route and all the other routes combined see 10% of the visitors.
The Lemosho - Shira route is comparable with the Machame route, but uses a more remote approach from the west. In fact they are 2 parallel routes merging at Shira plateau, but mostly the Lemosho variation is used.
As this is the one of the 2 routes where wildlife can be encountered (with the Rongai) you will be accompanied by an armed ranger.
If Marangu is the "CocaCola" route, then the Machame Route is the "Whiskey" route. It is the second most popular and arguably the most scenic route on the mountains. All climbers sleep in tents (tents are included) and meals are served on the floor of a dinner tent or on a blanket outside. It is usually done over seven days, so acclimatization is easier, and the success rate is fairly high.
The Rongai route is the only easy route starting from the North and offers great views of the Kenyan savannahs. It wasn't used for a while as the border was not deemed safe, but now the trail is open again. It is much drier than the other routes and you might even encounter an elephant on the way.